Thursday, February 02, 2006

SO....

this is an audio post - click to play


So my son comes in and told me that a boy at school thinks he is cute. His face was red. I asked him how he felt. He said he was a little embarrassed. I told him it was a compliment and to get used to it.

I have been told on many occasions that I am a hottie. By many different people girls, boys and some I was not sure about.

Just this morning at the grocery store this chick to me I was a hottie and looked me up and down like a piece of meat. The other day I was standing in line at Starbucks and this black man told me I was a long tall drink of water. I just smiled and said thanks to them both.

It is just something both of my sons have to get used to. Even my sons teachers tell them how attractive they are (stay away from teachers) and my gay friends are like wow those kids are going to drive people nuts.

It is something I have dealt with forever. So they should just get used to it.

No comments: