Saturday, January 26, 2008

WHY YOU HOLDEN ME UP WITH YOUR CRAZY OCD BS?!?!

I was at Win Co yesterday. When I am there I start bagging my groceries while the checker is still ringing up my food. I put it on the belt in the order that I am going to bag it, and start bagging right away as not to hold up the person behind me. I know I'm a smarty.

Other people do not do this they just stand there. They when they do start bagging the groceries it takes them forever. They stand there doing their weird bagging ritual taking htier time backing up the line making everyone wait. ITS ANNOYING!

Also there are these people who wander through the store never looking behind them. Walking like they are in a turtle race. Parking in the middle f the isle. What happened to common courtesy and respect for others. I know it has gone the way of the pet rock. Straight out the window and into the garbage.

Pay attention people be aware of your surroundings. Kind of like driving a car.

No comments: