Thursday, March 23, 2006


Here I am pretending to play the flute. Posted by Picasa

When I was in High School my mother made me be in the Band. I did not like it. I liked being in the band during Marching Season the first year I played the cymbals and the2nd and 3rd year I was a flag.

The trips we went on were fun and I made lots of friends some I am still in contact with. I also learned alot of discipline.

But I did not like playing the flute. I SUCKED! I SUCKED BIG TIME! I wanted to be in art, choir, play basketball, pee knuckle or water aerobics would of been less humiliating.

BUT NO I HAD TO BE IN BAND! Not only did it irritate me how bad I was, but it irritated others and made concert season miserable for me. GAWD I hated the flute.

Just thought I would share that with you guys.

http://www.mightyrebelband.com

No comments: