Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My dog



Mongo
Sophie the dog



I have a dog that really stinks. I have tried every kind of food except Eucanuba, which I bought for her on Saturday for 35 dollars for a 40 pound bag. I told the lady at Pets mart about how much my dog stank. She said it is most likely her anal glands. Yeah I have been told that. But personally I can't bring my self to ask some one to squeeze my dogs anal glands.

So I got on line and found out how to do it. I snapped on my gloves and decided to do it myself. The whole process was successful. I think any way she has been running and playing with Mongo again. Which she has not done for a while?

I think the whole thing left her feeling violated. And me queasy. But it does help to take a couple of shots before squeezing your dogs butt glands. She still watches me out of the corner of her eyes to make sure I'm not coming at her again.

No comments: